As stated before, Christine is a size 7, so according to the chart above, that makes a 17.3mm inner diameter.
Scott gave me some of his professional recommendations for design parameters and they are as follows from the sketch above:
- No more than 2.5mm thick for the band thickness at the sides
- No more than 2mm thick for the band thickness at bottom
- For a more rounded feel, round the edges to a 0.2mm fillet (rounding of corners)
- For prongs to hold onto a main central stone, prongs need to be at least 1.1-1.2mm in diameter.
- For prongs holding in secondary or side stones of a three stone ring, a minimum of 0.8mm is the going rate.
I'm excited to get started, and will post shortly with sketches and some new ideas collaborating principle design elements of the rings posted previously!